In this tutorial, we learn how to center your spins in figure skating. When you're spinning, you will find yourself traveling when you spin. To avoid doing this, think about where on the blade you are spinning. If you are in the right spot on your blade, you will stay in one spot. Also make sure you rock up and down while you are moving, not applying too much pressure on the shoe so you fall off center. Spin on the ball of your foot and don't push your heel in too much. Using these tips can help you avoid staying centered while spinning and not travel!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades