In this tutorial, Gina teaches us how to do a backspin in figure skating. This is when you are spinning on the opposite foot but in another direction. The most difficult thing is to find the right balance in your body. It takes a lot of practice to get used to this. You can use an exercise of doing backwards cross overs to get used to finding the spot that will be perfect for your body to balance. Start by doing an open position, the go into a rotating position. If you are in the right position, you should start turning easily and then you will be able to practice your backspin. Be prepared to fall and practice a lot to get this move down!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades