In this video, you will learn how to stretch your back to strengthen your spirals while figure skating. First, lay on your stomach. Next, lift your arm and opposite leg in the air. Hold this for a few seconds and then alternate. The next exercise involve bringing your back up in a vertical position while laying down. Next, stand up and stretch your arm over your head towards your side. Alternate the arms with this exercise. You can practice your balance by standing on one leg and holding the position shown. You can also try pulling the leg in the air with a hand. You can also do the splits on the ground to strengthen your spins. Alternate which way you are facing. Now, try leaning as far backwards while standing. You can do these exercises anywhere. Viewing this video will teach you the best exercises to strengthen your spirals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades